Saturday, May 7, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY !!






HAPPY MOTHER's DAY TO MY MAMA...
( PN. ROHAYA BINTI MOHD HASSAN )


some words for you...
mama, thnx so much coz take a good care of me and my siblings...
your love to us never loose...

u always make me smile n happy..
forgive me if i'm make u sad or disappointed..
i know, i made many mistakes to you..

PLEASE, i BEG u my dear mama...
FORGIVE ME....

u're the greatest mama in the world...
u're a strong woman n not a give up person...
we appreaciate u.... :)
i'm very thankful coz i have a good n caring mama like u...
not like others who don't have a mom or have mom but, they did not care about their child..

here, I WANNA WISH U....
HAPPY MOTHER's DAY !!!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY DEAR MAMA...
I NEVER FORGET YOUR KINDNESS...
THANK COZ BEING MY GOOD MAMA....

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUKE OR X TEKAN ' like' jea .